• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

pics Mango Habanero Sauce

Hey all!

I grew my first peppers this year and I thought I'd try something simple. I made a mango habanero sauce. It made the house smell pretty intense 😄 The finished product came out pretty good too. I have some tweaking to do on the next batch because it's missing a tad bit of sweetness. Now I just have to figure out how to keep it for a long period of time. Anyway here's the finished goods!

IMG_20210903_132516_117.jpg

Last edited:
Can you please give a quick review of your process? Color looks beautiful, but i see different bottles and jars. Just cook and putting in the bottles hot? Refrigerate after bottling?

Can you please give a quick review of your process? Color looks beautiful, but i see different bottles and jars. Just cook and putting in the bottles hot? Refrigerate after bottling?
Close. I cooked, let it cool, used an immersion blender, then threw it in jars that I had. I'll be using this sauce right away. This was just my first batch ever. I have a lot of reading to do going further.

Mango is great with blackened fish! Or even fried, man I love that whole red snapper with mango sauce from Thai joints!

Reverse. Hot sauce on mango sorbet.

Back