• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

container Masschilehead's container garden

GardenLayout.jpg

Here is my container garden for next year. In the back row up top, from left to right, I'm going to have a cluster of 3 Yellow 7's, 2 Aji Pineapple, and 2 Goronong Habanero. The next row starts the orange peppers, with 2 Peach Habanero, 2 Orange Habanero, finally 3 Douglah. The front staggered rows will be the reds, with 2 Butch T, 2 Bhut Jolokia, 2 Red Savina, and 1 Trinidad Scorpion/Mourouga. On the left hand side going from top to bottom will be my tomatoes, starting with Big Raspberry, Hawaiian Pineapple, Paul Robeson, Virginia Sweets, Fireworks, Stupice, Japanese Oxheart, Opalka, and finally Jersey Devil. I think I may also do 2 pots of Fatalii on the deck near the door, or I may do one after the Jersey Devils and one on the front stoop. I also have a 1/2 acre garden in back of the house that belongs to the landlord; I'm hoping to have a small patch there as well. More on that to follow!

Very specific...........or scientific, However you look at it it's pretty cool

It's great to have a plan, and you can always modify it along the way

You might want to leave yourself additional room,.... for the extra plants that we all end up with.

Maybe you can work a deal out with the "Landlord"........hmmm....nice title.....ha

since you'll be out there tending to your crop maybe volenteer to tend to some minor weeding or clean-up with his in trade for the extra space...

good luck with your plans

Very specific...........or scientific, However you look at it it's pretty cool

It's great to have a plan, and you can always modify it along the way

You might want to leave yourself additional room,.... for the extra plants that we all end up with.

Maybe you can work a deal out with the "Landlord"........hmmm....nice title.....ha

since you'll be out there tending to your crop maybe volenteer to tend to some minor weeding or clean-up with his in trade for the extra space...

good luck with your plans
That's exactly what I was thinking. I've got weekends off now and that would give me time to do precisely that. Thanks for the feedback!

Back