• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Massive Cornish Naga review

Dooood, that was a big ass Naga. Looks like it was a hot one. Nice job, as always. Stomach OK?

Do you think the Cornish Nagas are much different to the Dorset Nagas? Flavour/Heat/Size? 

Nagas kill me. No idea why, but they hurt like hell much more than being super hot. 

Nigel said:
Dooood, that was a big ass Naga. Looks like it was a hot one. Nice job, as always. Stomach OK?

Do you think the Cornish Nagas are much different to the Dorset Nagas? Flavour/Heat/Size? 

Nagas kill me. No idea why, but they hurt like hell much more than being super hot.
Thanks Nigel! This pod was a killer for sure! Not only was it huge in size but it had lots of oil and placenta! Yes, I got cramps after the video for at least an hour and couldn't get to sleep for an 1 1/2 hrs. I'm only doing 1/2 sized pods from now on (unless its not a super hot) its the hottest Naga I've tried to date! I haven't tried a Dorset Naga yet. I've tried a Morich, Cornish, Burmese, Assam, and Regular Naga/Bhut.

saugapepper said:
Hotter than Burmese?!?!? This one was just added to my 2014 list! Thanks mega :)

Conor
Yup, it was just slightly hotter than the Burmese, possibly because the Cornish Naga was nearly twice the size? Lol

Back