• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Matt and Chad's (Red) Yellow TScorp

This one was fun. Great taste, decent heat, and perfect shape. As soon as I cut it open the familiar smell filled the room. I took pictures for about 15 minutes and then set up the computer for the video and the smell was still as if I cut it open right then.
3b046ccf.jpg

f51b3064.jpg

5ba5c48b.jpg

The heat was slow to build, which gave me plenty of time to enjoy the taste. Really fruity, and not much of anything else. It took a few minutes for the heat to build, and when it did, it was manageable. Right on par with Brian's Yellow TScorp. These seeds came from cmpman1974, and the plant had both red and yellow pods, as well as multiple shapes.

The heat stayed with me for a few minutes, and peaked at about 7 or 8 minutes. I started to feel a bit of restriction in my hands, but then it all stopped suddenly. The hands, feet, and heat all stopped.

I think that I may just be susceptible to stomach pain. I got waves of discomfort for about an hour and a half. I just laid down and tried to wait it out. Every time I stood up or moved around it just kind of "jarred" my stomach and started again. At about an hour and a half it was all good.

Overall, good heat, great taste, and great shape. Two flaming thumbs up. Thanks Chad!

Another great review Matt, you look comfortable and convey the experience very well!

Its a great pod and I hope it grows true, overwintering a couple just in case. In salsas it adds a nice heat without being overpowering, great on pizza and omlettes too. Expect tons of big fat pods like that.

Your review was certainly timely, I expect a few seed orders may be altered.

Thanks again Matt, I look forward to your next choice, they all go up in heat from here but none will aproach the bhut/douglah cross. Maybe the Billyboy next? That one too has a great fruity flavor, just with more heat, also a favorite this year.

Have a good one,

Chad

Nice work, ya handled it well. Some one need to contact Maybaline, and figure out how to get it in their line up, you lips looked hooker red, and glossy... Nothing to do with a pepper, but the wife's mom painted a room yellow like that, but did the ceiling a light/sky blue, and i swear even if it's raining... sit in there, and it feels like a world apart. i am not kidding you.

Back