• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Matts and patricia petterson

well . Info on how and waht instruments used for pepper gardening. The best ways to start seeds and taking care of and harvesting peppers. And how to prevent tmv.

Tobacco Mosaic Virus? I am no expert thats for sure but why are you worried about that, are you near tobacco fields? Damn i get off track..

What do you mean by insruments like pots, and stuff like that? As for the seed starting that pretty easy just get some nice sterile seed starting mix and keep around the right temp.

After that they need light and food and the right environment, whats the all round year average temp in the bahamas?

Yes, i have been drinking.

All your questions can be answered here dude, just start a proper thread or do a search. I wouldn't go soliciting the Petterson's for seeds and info, they likely have a reason for not posting contact info.

hey baha....if you use the search function with a key word here in this forum, you can find just about any information you want to know about...there are hundreds of pages you can read and glean the info you seek...or as Potawie...start a proper thread and ask your questions there...

peppermanbaha said:
well . Info on how and waht instruments used for pepper gardening. The best ways to start seeds and taking care of and harvesting peppers. And how to prevent tmv.
Now that's insulting.

peppermanbaha said:
how so omri.
We are all pepper gardeners. sure there's always something new and exciting to learn, but we know our business. asking us how to reach "chillis by experts" for "info" is dismissing the knowledge and experience of the people here. let me just tell you that some of the best gardeners I've ever seen are right here, and some even commented on your post.

POTAWIE said:
I wouldn't be bothering them for seeds, I imagine they stopped their seed exchange for a good reason

Exchange still open,just closed off to new members.
It must have been becoming unmanagable.

Back