Maui Purple Review

Thanks to Pr0digal_son again. Thanks John!

Beautiful plant with great tasting peppers. What`s not to like? Have a look at the Maui Purple topic John started just below and see the plant, purple flowers and great colour change the pods go through. Awesome variety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcFVKH_Xzag&feature=c4-overview&list=UUvpwCBbWBXpc-AzNlkEf8RA

Nice review Nigel!
Excellent variety indeed, too bad is a little slow grower in my experience but worth the wait.

Cya

Datil

PepperDaddler said:
I would like to grow this very much. You know I like the dark plants! ( insert out of context joke here )
The Black Pearl I show in the video is just as nice a plant, IMHO. Peppers are round, just as hot and go through the same colour changes. It`s also a bit slow, just like the Maui Purple. Both are outstanding. John may have some seed from his plant.

PepperDaddler said:
I would like to grow this very much. You know I like the dark plants! ( insert out of context joke here )
Lovely plant. Black Pearl is also wonderful. Check out John`s Bode Roxa thread, as that`s another great purple plant.

This one is Cheiro roxa. It`s far more purple since I took the photo, as it`s been in full sun for months.

Back