• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Me trying a Fatalii (red)

It was pretty damn hot. At least as hot as the Bonda Ma Jacques which I found pretty hot or maybe the same as the chocolate habanero. I was crying, drooling, sweating and rambling. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CPc7s24Ov4

nice job contour! try the yellow one. it tastes so much better. good review. sheldon has some great peppers. his garden always produces well. i can't say i dislked this pepper , it's just that all the red habs and scotch bonnets taste almost the same and with limited space i'm looking to grow strains that really stand out. the yellow one tastes so good and the heat is about the same. dorset is definatley hotter!

Great review man! thanks for posting the vid :dance: I love that all over heat like your talking about , gives ya like an all over zen like feeling :D
Ya gotta do the yellow they are much different, I could be wrong but the reds are a hybrid in my opinion anyway, the yellows are TRUE fatalii.

I must try the yellow then for sure - video will come tomorrow or next day :) I know what you mean about the taste of the red habs. The taste is strong and similar to other reds. Paper lanters, trinidad congos, regular red habs and bonnets...they all have that 'habby' flavour. Some people though are not so crazy about the strength of that taste and can be overpowering. One of my friends at work is like that. He finds it too strong. I would say this red Fatalii was quite strong and overpowering but for me that was fine.

Oh ya, dorset was definitely hotter. I mean HOTTER. LOL PS. these yellow ones are bigger. I'm a bit worried but as long as its no worse than the Bonda or chocolate hab, I think I will survive :)

nice job contour! try the yellow one. it tastes so much better. good review. sheldon has some great peppers. his garden always produces well. i can't say i dislked this pepper , it's just that all the red habs and scotch bonnets taste almost the same and with limited space i'm looking to grow strains that really stand out. the yellow one tastes so good and the heat is about the same. dorset is definatley hotter!

Ya that all over glow is awesome. I really hate the branding iron type heat. LOL. I love the taste of my Bonda Ma Jacques but damn things focus on one spot like a pitbull and wont let go.LOL. I dont like that feelign so much :)

Great review man! thanks for posting the vid :dance: I love that all over heat like your talking about , gives ya like an all over zen like feeling :D
Ya gotta do the yellow they are much different, I could be wrong but the reds are a hybrid in my opinion anyway, the yellows are TRUE fatalii.

the yellow ones are bigger but not any hotter. maybe a little longer burn time but that could've bee my imagination! you'll like it. it's kinda like bonda.

Back