• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video megahot's youtube vids Me eating and growing superhots

Still feeling the pain??? That was sweet!! :fireball:

Thanks! the ButchT was my first super hot! It was a nice burn for 15 minutes! I remember it was hard to have a conversation on the phone with my mom! I was still drooling! You bet I felt the :mouthonfire: fire on that baby! :flamethrower:

How's the stomach? Churning any?...How did the flavor compare to a hab?
It didnt get me in the gut! eating peanut better and bread before eating the chili helps with the stomach ache. The flavor was pretty good, but not as good as a hab! It was more of a floral flavor rather then sweet

Hopefully, my 7 pot Jonah's will produce nicely this summer (they have their first sets of leaves now), so I'll get my first super hots then...I'm going to place an order with Judy, this weekend, for some super hot seeds before it gets too late in the season to plant...Ya know, I'm not a big fan of the hab's taste - I like the heat but not the flavor..

Hmm interesting! Well you sound like a perfect candidate for super hots lol:) Good luck on your grow! BTw kind of a late start unless you plan on growing indoors after summer???

I'm guessing 4 to 5 months until they're ready to harvest (mid-summer) so I should be ok. They'll be in 5 gallon pots and either in the sunroom or out on the deck. However, after summer, I would like to continue growing indoors - just not thrilled about dropping several hundred dollars on flourescent lighting :(

I'm guessing 4 to 5 months until they're ready to harvest (mid-summer) so I should be ok. They'll be in 5 gallon pots and either in the sunroom or out on the deck. However, after summer, I would like to continue growing indoors - just not thrilled about dropping several hundred dollars on flourescent lighting :(

I hear ya about the light lol.

Back