• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mel's growing adventures..

Hey guys,

Thought it was time for me to post some (more) pics of how my plants are going... some of them dont look the greatest but they seem to be doing ok.. even my Jalepeno seems to have made a recovery and I've been picking red pods of him all week!

Mr Jalepeno
IMG_1994.jpg

Purple Tiger and Zimbabwe Bird Chilli - the Zimbabwe is a bit wonky though
IMG_1995.jpg

This one is supposed to be Cayenne, but I'm not sure if it really is
IMG_1996.jpg

Little buds on my Jamaican Scotch Bonnet!!!!
IMG_1997.jpg

Thai Chilli and some random that I'm not sure of what it is
IMG_1998.jpg

Thai Chilli that I had to cut right back cause he was sick is making a nice recovery... alongside some crazy growing thyme
IMG_1999.jpg

Habanero Meltdown
IMG_2001.jpg

Habanero's!!
IMG_2003.jpg

Update on the Junk pot - I have 13 seedlings in there now!
IMG_2004.jpg

Any ideas what this one might be>?
IMG_2006.jpg

And finally, my other seedlings... they're looking a bit yellow but since I've been sticking em out in the rain and sun they've come on a bit better..
IMG_2007.jpg

I've got a pequin and a peter pepper as well but didnt take pics of them... they're doing ok but i want pods!

Thanks guys... the yard is a bit messy atm though.. last weekend rain... through the week 35C temps... then yesterday more rain... the yard is starting to look like a jungle!! The pool will come in handy this week though when the temps heat up and the sun comes out again.. no work for a week!

Yes a pool would be nice........just not in this snow.:lol:

Looking good mel. It is nice to see some beautiful pics of plants when there is nothing but white outside. Keep the pics coming!

jacob

Good to see your plants are recovering Mel. You're right that definitely is not a Cayenne. The Purple Tiger is a nice looking plant.

mel said:
Thanks guys... the yard is a bit messy atm though.. last weekend rain... through the week 35C temps... then yesterday more rain... the yard is starting to look like a jungle!! The pool will come in handy this week though when the temps heat up and the sun comes out again.. no work for a week!

Your jalapeno is looking great now. We need a down under pepper party, I will bring the beer! I am SOOOOOO tired of this snow, I am going to shoot Punxatauney Phil if spring doesnt come soon!!! :D :D :D

Matt50680 said:
We need a down under pepper party, I will bring the beer! I am SOOOOOO tired of this snow, I am going to shoot Punxatauney Phil if spring doesnt come soon!!! :D :D :D

I do like the idea of a down under pepper party, who's coming?

JayT said:
I'd come if anyone has a jet or transporter. I can't afford that airfare.

Hey i make air cannons, i am sh!te with math though so i would need help with the trajectory...

Ever seen the way pumpkins smash when they hit the ground after being launched from a big cannon? They destroy cars with them too which is fun :D
[video=youtube;MMFgkoCctdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMFgkoCctdk[/video]

I just promoted the junk pot to hanging on pool fence status... also moved the other seedlings up into a pot on a hanger... lotsa snails round after all this rain... plus i'm bored and it gave me something to do! I'm running out of room on the fence!
IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

maybe you guys could use one of these instead of paying for airfares?

[video=youtube;90buminGzfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90buminGzfw[/video]

Back