auction MFRB Auction

I haven't replied to everyone yet as I've been rather strapped for time but I really do appreciate the positive feedback.

The top picture shows my Mon and Wed harvests. The scary brown pod on the center of the plate is actually of a Sepia Serpent (Chocolate Scorpion X Douglah (F4)). That pod is somewhat of an aberration in so far as phenotype is concerned. Most don't look like that but I thought that it was a damn cool looking pod.

Thanks wingnutt, you are in the lead!

I'll harvest again on Friday and post pics on Saturday. Once again, my thanks to all the members who have posted on this thread. 

joemomma said:
You give up too easily nigel! U gotta fight for what u want!
I bet $40 wont even buy lunch for u in cali!
+1

I can guarantee that this is a fantastic deal at $40. The positive comments from all THP members who have posted is very much appreciated.

After this evenings harvest I'll have a much better idea as to the extent to which I can customize the box as well as the percentage of peppers which will be extra large and true to form.

My wife and I have been lazy. We have a camera but still haven't downloaded the software necessary to upload pictures. Either I'll finally get to that or I'll take pictures over at my parents' house tomorrow. Once I update this thread prospective buyers should have a much better idea as to the value which they would place on the package.

Overall yesterday's harvest went well. There were a lot of peppers which were almost ripe enough to pick and will definitely be harvested tomorrow. Among these would be some really large Jonah's 7 Pot Oranges, a huge 7 pot yellow (large) and a variety of others. The other day I got some notable chocolate pods, BB Douglah Yellows and TSMB's.

It might end up being low quality cell phone pics but I'll certainly post pics tomorrow, as early in the day as I can. Sorry this post is so brief.

My 18 month old daughter is desperate to get back on the computer to watch Baby Einstein Animals so, once again, my post will be short.

Two announcements:

1) With the exception of the 7 Pot Yellow and the Bahamian Goat all strains of peppers will be well represented. I'll have one huge yellow 7 Pod. If I don't have any Bahamian Goat then I'll send seeds later.

2) I'm upping this to a Large Flat Rate Box. Emphasis on large. I'll be able to absolutely fill it to the brim but that should be the vast majority of the pods which I've harvested this week. To that end I won't be able to customize it. However, this will be a tremendous quantity of fresh, organic pods. Happy bidding!

Thanks Nigel! I know that I didn't follow through on the pictures today but I'll definitely post some of the final lot of peppers after tomorrow's harvest.

This really is a boat load of quality peppers and somebody is going to get a great deal on them. I've just been so busy as of late that I'm falling short of time to process them all. This should be a win/win. Somebody gets over a year's worth of peppers at a good price and I get a low output work week on the pepper front.

As an aside, any money made this season will go to a good cause. It's called the "Get my wife off my back" cause. We're moving and I want to devote a lot to gardening. Even recouping half of what I have invested in this season will go a long way towards getting my wife off of my back!

The final relevant harvest has been completed and I have just enough pods to completely fill a LFRB. It is truly a ton of pods good for multiple projects. Some of the pods are pristine, gnarly and true to form, others aren't. All pods are quality and in excellent shape to use. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for bidding.

peppers3_zpsd157c139.jpg
peppers4_zps90781b89.jpg
peppers2_zps5903cfdf.jpg

I'm including a quantity of chocolate powder. My digital gram scale is broken but I'm all but certain that the bag contains over an ounce of powder.

The peppers were slow dehydrated at 85 degrees F. It's a blend of all the chocolate varieties which I'm currently growing.The powder is delicious and quite hot.

Also, just to clarify, typical auction rules apply in that the auction is over at 9:00PM Eastern Time. Any bid submitted at 8:59PM counts. Any bid received at 9:00PM does NOT count.

The box is filled, sealed and ready to go out first thing tomorrow.

The final relevant harvest has been completed and I have just enough pods to completely fill a LFRB. It is truly a ton of pods good for multiple projects. Some of the pods are pristine, gnarly and true to form, others aren't. All pods are quality and in excellent shape to use. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for bidding.

peppers3_zpsd157c139.jpg
peppers4_zps90781b89.jpg
peppers2_zps5903cfdf.jpg

Is this now for a LARGE flats rate box?

Back