auction MFRB Auction

Time for another auction. This one will be for a MFRB of pods. There won't be any packing material used, the box will contain nothing but pods and it will be packed so full that it will only barely close. I'll harvest on Saturday and Tuesday so all pods will be shipped fresh.

This auction will end at 9:00pm Eastern Time next Tuesday (September 10th). Opening bid is $20 which includes USPS Priority shipping. The payment method accepted will be PayPal. The package will be shipped on Wednesday morning.

Here's what I'm growing:

Antilles Fire
Bahamian Goat Pepper
Bhut (Chocolate)
Bhut (Red)
Bhut (Peach)
Bhut (Giant Yellow)
Douglah BB
Douglah BB Yellow
Douglah X Chocolate Scorpion (F4)
Douglah X Butch T (F4)
Douglah X 7 Pot SR (F2)
Fatalli
Naga Morich
7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Brown
7 Pot Jonah
7 Pot Orange
7 Pot Yellow (large)
TS (Chocolate)
TSMB

Thanks for getting this going in style!

Sorry about my box being full. I just deleted a bunch of old conversations so definitely feel free to hit me up with a PM.

Must be everyone is swimming in pools of fresh pods.  C'mon people! 

The Cap'n sends picture perfect pods.  This man and his mission need to be encouraged! 

If I didn't still have two hundred to process this weekend, I would actually be in this auction as well.  

The winner will NOT be disappointed with the box received. 

Cheers, Cap'n! 

Idiot Piquant said:
Must be everyone is swimming in pools of fresh pods.  C'mon people! 

The Cap'n sends picture perfect pods.  This man and his mission need to be encouraged! 

If I didn't still have two hundred to process this weekend, I would actually be in this auction as well.  

The winner will NOT be disappointed with the box received. 

Cheers, Cap'n! 

Thanks so much. I really appreciate the kind words! My intent is to truly deliver and exceed expectations and it's great to hear feedback as to when I succeed.

Get in on this offer just received a mfrb he sent me and absolutely on the best box of pods I have gotten really fresh peppers and a ton of them at that

IMAG0526_zps8d776c7d.jpg

I'm loaded or I would be in this.

Just a word about a pepper I see on the list up there.

The Douglah X 7 Pot SR is the hottest pepper I've ever had. Don't know if they'll all be like that, but I certainly hope so.

The red powder is a blend of all of the red strains which I'm growing. It's slow dried and fresh. Just to mention, I burned out the motor on my $16 Mr. Coffee grinder. I then purchased a manual one which looks beautiful but is pretty worthless when it comes to grinding pods. I'm going to get a quality grinder next season.

This was made in my blender and the seeds were NOT removed prior to grinding/blending. It's more akin to the red pepper flakes which one would put on pizza as opposed to the ultra fine, fluffy, homogeneous powder made by certain other members on this site. This is a rougher, courser, less refined product.

Finally, I'm going to get a digital gram scale this weekend. I'm not sure how many grams this is. I'm sure that I'm stating the obvious here but fluid ounces (measuring cup) are a measure of volume. Without knowing the density of the powder there's no way to calculate the mass. I just don't want anybody to weigh the powder and say that I shorted them because their scale is saying that it is less than 112 grams (which it is).

Sorry for the long disclaimer, I just want to make sure that everybody is clear on the add on.

Nate is in the lead with $40. Thanks!

Just a note regarding customization. I have the rough equivalent of 1.2 MFRB's not counting a bunch of pods which are either small or have superficial insect damage. To that end there's a fair amount of room for customization. Ideally I'd like to hear the winner's customization requests as well as shipping address earlier as opposed to later although I realize that it isn't always possible to be glued to the computer.

If I don't get feedback by 7am Eastern Time tomorrow from the winner I'm going to choose pods based upon what's true to form and pristine while trying to provide variety. I'll print out postage and a shipping label when I get to work.

Congrats Nate! PM me which strains/types you're most interested in and I'll do my very best to pack it to your specifications. Also be sure to include a shipping address.

Finally, I'm going to up the red powder mix to 2/3 of a cup and also throw in a bag of chocolate powder. I'm extremely confident that you'll be most happy with this box.

Back