auction MFRB Auction

Final harvest of the year + FULL freezers=Auction time!!!
To start with I will throw in one bottle of Scotch Bonnet/Apple Cinnamon sauce and one bottle of Big Jim Numex Green Chile Sauce as a freebie...I will also include several packets of seeds...all will be rare/hard to find or crosses which can't be purchased.

Pods will be a hodgepodge of my last pull to include:
Manzano
Chocolate Hab
7 Pot Douglah
Yellow Brain Strain
Fatalii
White 7 Pod
Romy Mystery Pod
Goat's Weed
Primo Cross
7 Pot Monster Infinity
(not) Reapers (look like Nagas)
I will fill in the gaps with some wilds and Birgits Locoto pods...did anyone follow the growdown??? Those that didn't...it was for the tallest plant, here was my entry...
Q8uHT1O.jpg

My son is almost 5'11"...so a fun one to grow.

YynY9mo.jpg

Here is what the Green Chile Sauce will look like...

NIl0p0x.jpg

3ZiXlhY.jpg

Oh...and some of the pods...
9erMca8.jpg

Smallish this time of year...but there's plenty of heat in there. 

Here are a couple testimonials from Matt to the heat...
Starting bid is just $14 to cover shipping...bidding will end Monday morning at 0900 PST (PO opens) that's noon for you east coasters...good luck and happy holidays errybody!

Shane

Edit: Sorry US only

stc3248 said:
Wow...already got some action!!! Just for that I will throw in two bags of Powder (Straight up, Seasoning Blend, Smoked or Rub) to the winner!
your powders are great, i got enough from u to last a while.

Wooo-Hoooo...$35!!! Dang...just for that I am throwing in two more bags of powder. So up to 4 bags of powder, two sauces, seeds and the pods...at least one bag of seeds will be Bubblegum 7 Pots...

Every $5 it goes up I will sweeten the pot with something else...

stc3248 said:
Another bottle of sauce...
HUMMMM...what kind of car do you drive, Shane?

Ok Cone...you got me wondering where that's headed...I am a 6'1" 240lb man, and I rock a Honda Fit!!! Lol

Why???

Don't worry...I have a truck if this thing gets too big if that's where you're headed???

Wow Denniz....did you get excited? Oh...and you missed one bottle, its 3! LMAO, and now another Powder and I will make it "Superman" in your honor...I will probably have to use a bigger box....We shall see, Don't worry I will get all the pods in there with all the extras even if I have to ship them in a crate on a pallet!!!. ;)

Back