MFRB Box of caramel and chocolate SOLD

MFRB box of pods.  Descriptions below.  Post in this thread to claim the box.
IMG_20150823_154047531_zpsp7lklwhh.jpg

Top Row:  Habanero Ebony Giant (mild big elonged pods), 7 Pot Caramel, Chocolate Madballz 7, Chocolate Devil's Tongue
Middle Row:  Caramel Bhut Jolokia, UBSC Brown, One 7 Pot Chocolate Gigantic SR, Black Naga, Chocolate Moruga
Bottom Row:  Chocolate Habanero, Kraken Scorpion, Not Chocolate Scorpion (caramel?), Jamaican Hot Chocolate

moruga welder said:
really nice boxes your offering bro !     :onfire:
Thanks man, all that rain must not have been so bad after all.  Pods coming out my ###.   I have boxed up like 4 MFRB 1 LFRB a couple smaller boxes and still have half a 6x8 tarp covered on basement floor.

WimminBshoppin said:
Do you still have some you'd be ok parting with? :)
I am getting ready to put up another box.  Pretty much all out of chocolates, but still a lot of pods left, but getting down to more habaneros etc.  Most of the best stuff is gone.  Might want to check my next box in a few minutes.  WIll be last one unless you want to work out something.  I will have a lot more in the future, plants still got a lot on them.

jcw10tc said:
Thanks man, all that rain must not have been so bad after all.  Pods coming out my ###.   I have boxed up like 4 MFRB 1 LFRB a couple smaller boxes and still have half a 6x8 tarp covered on basement floor.
same here my friend ! rain must of had a adverse effect eh?  lol

Back