bottles-jars midwest bottle suppliers?

I'm looking for 5 oz woozy bottle cases sent from the midwest. The cheapest shipping from either coast is $10.90 or more per case to St. Louis. That puts me at about $1.50 per bottle, a little much. I'm staying very small-time right now, just testing out recipes on friends, so I only need 2-4 cases at any one given time. Any info is greatly appreciated! brookthecook

Oh, COME ON, does everyone on this forum buy pallets of sauce bottles at a time? Doesn't anyone in the midwest get a decent shipping deal? I can't believe my packaging costs more than what's inside! Help!

setzuanfire said:
OK- Specialty bottles isn't so bad. This will do while I'm perfecting and standardizing my sauces. Thanks for the info! brookthecook

I concluded the same thing. For a few cases I think I will go with Speciality Bottles as well.

Hey Creator - Do you sell empty bottle at your road shows :flamethrower:

Whoops, bad idea. Your bottles aren't the standard woozy type..... :beer:
I just hate paying the shipping :!:

-=john=-

Actually, they are the standard woozy, just in a 10 ounce form. The shipping is always the worst part about buying bottles. If you can find a bottle maker close to where you live, it saves a TON of cash.

Graham said:
I found a place in Ontario...just near pearson airport...minimum order is $ 150

http://www.ampak.ca/

Bottles were about 45 cents each plus caps
They also have a warehouse in Laval, Quebec, which has cut our costs per 5 oz bottle by about 40 %. It's close enough to drive there from Eastern Ontario (we're in Ottawa), as long as you have a vehicle big enough. Shipping is going to get even worse with fuel costs rising so drastically, so a local supplier is essential.

We can't seem to find shrink bands in Canada. Any ideas?

Back