vendor Midwest Chile Heads (midwestchileheads.com)

I think it took a total of three days from the day I placed an order 'til I found it in my mail. Super fast!

Ordering
- Really great prices. Most were $2.25 / pack.
- Lots of selection, and well-organized.

The seeds
- The seeds are in great shape, and he threw in several nice freebies
- Included a hand-written note on the invoice. Nice personal touch!

If these seeds germinate well and grow true, I will be very impressed.

Pictures are also available here: http://imgur.com/a/wjSAg

PT9aMh.jpg

uA86Zh.jpg

MPp6gh.jpg

So I planted some seeds in peat pot starters 4 days ago. I placed them in my furnace closet in the hallway where the water heater also is. I know its a house in KS with no basement. Anyway, the temperature in the closet stays a constant 80 degrees.  I bought some seed starters from the local hardware store. 

The seeds are from midwest chili heads.  Today I noticed that the 7 pot orange seeds have already begun to sprout! Not even a week. They must be fast starters. Props to midwest chili heads, and for the bonus packet of jigsaw peppers. 

IMG_0357_zps3cyrs8bn.jpg

IMG_0356_zps3nbrjd3p.jpg

Just wanted to give a shout out to Midwest Chile Heads.

Made a small order for a single pack of Foodarama Scotch Bonnets and they were kind enough to throw in a free pack of MoA Reds.

This was above and beyond in my book, since it was borderline embarassing for me to order just one pack of seeds, but Midwest was very kind in providing this freebie.

Highly recommend ordering from them.

Made first order at MWCH, Shishito and NuMex Halloween to add some flavour and colour to my 2017 season! Arrived quickly, in perfect shape, and with a few extra.

Great selection of seeds and fairly low prices, specially for the Annuums!

Completely satisfied!!! ;)

Roberto

Anyone had any experience with Midwest Chile Heads lately?  Trying to acquire seeds for all the varieties want to grow next year.  So I placed an order with them on Oct 29th.  It still shows as pending four weeks later. I sent a follow up email this weekend, but haven't received a response.

Hopefully everything is OK with them.   

Lummer said:
Anyone had any experience with Midwest Chile Heads lately?  Trying to acquire seeds for all the varieties want to grow next year.  So I placed an order with them on Oct 29th.  It still shows as pending four weeks later. I sent a follow up email this weekend, but haven't received a response.

Have you sent him a pm?

Sorry to hear about your experience, Lummer. I had to move my site around the end of October, so your order may have gone to my old web host where the site is no longer functioning. I did not get a follow up email either.

If you are still interested in my seeds, please visit my new site on Shopify (http://www.midwestchileheads.com) and try again. If you already paid for the order, please let me know that too. Again, I am sorry for the lack of response. John

Lummer said:

Hey thanks for the quick response.  The link you provided is definitely not where I placed my order.  It was the old site.  I must have caught you right during the web host transition.  The email I sent was through your "Contact Us" form at the old site.

I had bookmarked your site, and that bookmark still takes me to your OLD SITE.  And FYI I just checked and it still gives the appearance that its functioning.  And it will still let you place orders!  So hopefully nobody else has a lost order out there. 

And absolutely still interested.  I confirmed my credit card never was charged so I'll hop over to the new site and place my order.  

Thanks again.

I contacted my old web host and they assure me all vestiges of the old site are now gone, so hopefully that won't happen again. Thanks for letting me know, thanks for the order, and enjoy the seeds! John

Got my order of seeds from Midwestchilihead today. Might get some more over the winter, but for now this works for next spring. I cant help myself from planning already.

From Jalapeno to Carolina Reaper and plenty of in between. 

Post edit: This forum wont let me use photobucket for some reason so I uploaded the photo and it posted it sideways. ugh

Attachments

• IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 128
GhostPepperz, can you please pay me for the seeds you received on 10/18/17? I hate to put you on public blast, but my four prior efforts to get you to pay have been unsuccessful.

GhostPepperz said:
Got my order of seeds from Midwestchilihead today. Might get some more over the winter, but for now this works for next spring. I cant help myself from planning already.

Yeah, and it was kind of harsh shipping out $40 worth of seeds in October and after several promises to pay, not getting the money until February. If he said he didn't have the money, I would have understood, but he kept promising payment and not delivering. In any event, he paid and the matter is resolved. I have learned to make sure the payment clears before I send seeds.

Back