• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Milk Worthy reviews Texas Creek (Salsa Lady)

The sound is horrible.  I am going to figure out how to download and fix that with an editor.  Suggestions would be great on software.  The room is all white because part of my daughter's Christmas gift is turning her bed room into a studio for her reviews.  Eventually, the name of her review site will be painted on the wall and there will be furniture.  Still, I am so damn proud of her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQkbW1p6218

Good job for her!  Thanks for the review, I think I got most of the comments.  Bummer about the audio~~~

She is doing them on her phone.  I think I can download and raise base volume.  I just finished setting up her website far enough that she can change things with clicks.  Check out Milkworthy.com  Again, I am so proud.  She has friends from school who want to be guest reviewers.

"I might actually drink some of this maybe"

That's how you know it's good!

Hotpepper, ye she is just about drinking that one.  It is going on wings, chips, burgers.  She also really dug the first two Lucky Dogs she tried: black and orange.  Thinking she is going for sauces you use as is as opposed to the ones you might add to cooking.  I think I am going to have trouble convincing her to do pod reviews, but I am going to try cause she is so damn funny when she overheats.

She made a jingle for the farm.  Check it out.  My favorite part is the end where she yells: "I think I broke my tongue".  I am wildly proud.  She is camping with me in the living room while I repaint her room and turn it into a studio. 

Good times on the Drew Ranch~

Back