• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

condiment Mindslayer Dutch Honey Smoked BBQ Sauce

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Sauce Reviewed: Mindslayer Dutch Honey Smoked BBQ Sauce
Member: msdsauces
By: TheHotPepper.com

Ingredients: Tomatoes, honey, water, vinegar, sugar, fresh onions, mollasses, orange marmalade, fresh bell peppers, fresh jalapeno peppers, concentrates from pineapple and orange juice, garlic, modified food starch, smoke flavor, spices

This is a great sauce! The perfect balance of sweet, hot, and tangy! When you first taste it, the sweet hits you. The orange marmalade really stands out, and there's a nice smoky flavor in the background. Then, the heat kicks in! It's not too hot, it's just right for entertaining, when you don't want to light your guests' tongues on fire! I'm planning on using this on many things in the future. Tonight, I used it to baste my steak with as I grilled it, and I have to tell you, it was great! This is more of a chicken sauce, though, and I plan on trying it on that next.

TheHotPepper.com

Attachments

• BBQ1.jpg
    BBQ1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 127
That sounds good. SWEET with HEAT is one of my favorite combos.

from the Mindslayer sdescription:

Slow down to buggy speed and savor this great taste from Amish country!

I wonder what the Amish thing about this crazy fanged skull logo?

MSS-BBQ4.jpg

amish

chuk hell said:
That sounds good. SWEET with HEAT is one of my favorite combos.

from the Mindslayer sdescription:

Slow down to buggy speed and savor this great taste from Amish country!

I wonder what the Amish thing about this crazy fanged skull logo?

Well when I went to create the label an Amish buggy strolled past my house, and it just seemed to work at the time. I live in an area that’s heavy with Amish.

msdsauces said:
Well when I went to create the label an Amish buggy strolled past my house, and it just seemed to work at the time. I live in an area that’s heavy with Amish.

Enjoyed the review. BBQ sauce sounds yummy!

I think you should make bumper stickers with your logo and plaster them on the rear of as many buggies as you can. Camera toting tourist would get a thrill out of it for sure...:onfire:

I don't know that the Amish are allowed to use bumper stickers. From what I understand, if it isn't in the Bible, it doesn't exist.

(Oh look, she gives up on politics and starts in on religion... what next???)

:onfire:

Contrary to popular belief the Amish are not unaware of pop culture. I know an amish guy who hung a fake bloody hand out of the back of his buggy. hour and hours of fun until the cops showed up.

MSD, do you still sell this sauce?

Back