• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Moisture around the house

Hey all,

Anyone with an indoor garden get extra moisture around there house ? So my girlfriend laid down this afternoon and felt her pillow seemed kinda damp. She is convinced it is my garden. Garden is in a separate room. Any insight ?

- Mega

I have to run a dehumidifier, sometimes two.............when its cold outdoors I end up with condensation on the windows. A typical watering of the plants with over 60 flats at peak season is gallons and gallons of water. It has to evaporate somewhere. So yes you probably do have moisture in the air

Greg

i doubt it would make a pillow wet.... but it will wet cold surfaces like single pane windows etc.
the easy answer is to check your dew point, if you are actually saturating the air to the dew point your house would actually rain, the ceilings would collect moisture and drip.

id post the dewpoint graph, but the forums wont let me for some reason.

Ditch the girlfriend & grow more peppers, and let her know she dribbles on her pillow while she sleeps. :party:

Mezo.

LOL /\ are you exhausting the air from the tent anywhere? If you are just exhausting into the house that could definitely cause some moisture whats the humidity in the bedroom?

Back