• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mojo's Hydro Grows

Started some new hydro grows a month or so back, just wanted to consolodate the pics into an actually log thread.

Saturday, May 22, 2010
fatXbhuts.jpg

Monday, May 31, 2010
FxB1.jpg

Monday, June 28, 2010 (transplanting these into individual buckets, and some into dirt pots)
DSCN4229.jpg

DSCN4225.jpg

Heres a Scorpion that I am isolating for seed stock

Saturday, May 22, 2010 (this one was started earlier then the above plants)
pepper-cage.jpg

Friday, July 2, 2010
hydroscorp1.jpg

hydroscorp2.jpg

Whoah that thing is massive! That is great Mojo, hydro is cool stuff I am going to have to learn how to do that. Bet you will get some fruit soon! Whatever plant is in the background looks like its going to go thru your roof!

Whoah that thing is massive! That is great Mojo, hydro is cool stuff I am going to have to learn how to do that. Bet you will get some fruit soon! Whatever plant is in the background looks like its going to go thru your roof!

Thanks man, the one in the background is actually up on a stand thats why it looks so much taller, if you look you can see the tub of hydroton its sitting in, its a sweet pepper thats growing in a flood and drain that was used for cucumbers earlier this year

heres a pic of the cuke growing, it was kind of an experiment, me and a friend wanted to try and grow cukes for pickling using hydro, got many cukes but 1 plant didnt give us enough ripe ones at one time to bother doing pickles might expand to more plants next time.
2010-05-14185433.jpg

2010-05-14185502.jpg

That is insane growth in a month and a great spot to grow a hydro plant in your screened in porch. Like an isolation room from the other plants and no worry about rain in your buckets. Plant is going to get to big to lift the lid soon. Very nice.

Back