• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

More Garden Pics

A little update on my garden.

Galeux d'Eysines

materpics108.jpg

Cosmonaut Volkov

materpics107.jpg

Al-Kuffa Tomato

materpics054.jpg

Orange Sun Bell Paepper

materpics106.jpg

Kevin, where are you located in Mi.? I grew seedlings of the Galeux d'Eysines but I did not have room for it, I will be interested in hearing how you liked them. Did you get a late start planting out this year some of the plants look a little small for this time of year?

thepodpiper said:
Kevin, where are you located in Mi.? I grew seedlings of the Galeux d'Eysines but I did not have room for it, I will be interested in hearing how you liked them. Did you get a late start planting out this year some of the plants look a little small for this time of year?

Well I did get a late start this year due my heart wanting to do the Indy 500. This was back in April and the Paramedics had to zap me. Thank God for the nice gent next door who broke up the sod for us. We are in Hillsdale County about 2 1/2 hours from Anarbor. Will be keeping everyone posted on how things go.

Kevin

Hope you are feeling better. I live in Lincoln Park. I have hunted Hillsdale many times, years ago. Hope everything catches up for you.

thepodpiper said:
Hope you are feeling better. I live in Lincoln Park. I have hunted Hillsdale many times, years ago. Hope everything catches up for you.

I hope they catch up for to Dale. Maters and all look like they will make it.

Kevin

Back