Moruga Red Review

It was one of those days, today. Had to wait for someone to help with the computer, so too much time on my hands!!!

Here`s a review of one of Mike`s (Smileyguy697) Moruga Reds. These are not the Moruga blend/Moruga scorpion that are ridiculously hot, but a totally different strain. They come in yellow, too.

Anyway, I liked this pepper a lot. Great heat, great flavour and big enough to stuff with cheese. These could well be a staple at our house next summer! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGJ2u1F-YJs&feature=youtu.be

Looked like that one dilated your eyes a bit. Lol! Another great one Nigel! Idk how you keep such composure eating pods like that? Also that was the second pod. I'll send some later in the year and see if you think there is a diference in heat. Lol... I'll make sure to toss in that douglah x scorp f4 cause i could go for watching a redo. Lmao

smileyguy697 said:
Looked like that one dilated your eyes a bit. Lol! Another great one Nigel! Idk how you keep such composure eating pods like that? Also that was the second pod. I'll send some later in the year and see if you think there is a diference in heat. Lol... I'll make sure to toss in that douglah x scorp f4 cause i could go for watching a redo. Lmao
As I said Mike, You Bas***d................. And yes please!!!

Back