• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Most little naga EVER

Well it might be, anyone got a smaller example?
L002.jpg

I also have a question. Whilst cutting up my Dorset pods i was surprised to find that roughly 25% of them were in gestation. i know that finding little peppers inside bigger peppers happens but at a rate of 25%?
How do these things get started inside the other pepper anyway, they even have little "tails" that look exactly like a normal pepper, WTF is pollinating them INSIDE a pod??

Please help, it's sending me nutty.

Novacastrian said:
Well it might be, anyone got a smaller example?
L002.jpg

I also have a question. Whilst cutting up my Dorset pods i was surprised to find that roughly 25% of them were in gestation. i know that finding little peppers inside bigger peppers happens but at a rate of 25%?
How do these things get started inside the other pepper anyway, they even have little "tails" that look exactly like a normal pepper, WTF is pollinating them INSIDE a pod??

Please help, it's sending me nutty.
I've got your secret recipe from the paper on the left.

100 ml cider vinegar
Lime
Spanish onion
Clove garlic
Artichoke??
Dr. Pepper??!!???

Who is this? Hmmm let me look at the thread title:

Novacastrian said:
Most little naga EVER
:rofl: PMD returns.

thehotpepper.com said:
I've got your secret recipe from the paper on the left.

100 ml cider vinegar
Lime
Spanish onion
Clove garlic
Artichoke??
Dr. Pepper??!!???

Who is this? Hmmm let me look at the thread title:

:rofl: PMD returns.

I intend to carry on with the spirit of posting thread titles just like PMD. I felt he was harshly dealt with here and this is one way i can think of to honor the memory of such a great former THP member. :whistle:

Mr THP, if you would spend a little time on this site you would have realised that i have already posted the recipe for Naga 666
(i left out the secret ingredient though-salt), so any suggestion that the recipe is secret is false and nothing short of scandalous. I will not tolerate such "buffonarisms".

Further more i am an idiot and enjoy writing content that makes little to no sense.

imaguitargod said:
I can almost read the imprent on the papper in the pic. Looks like a the recipe that THP was using in his post :lol:

Yeah it's the 666 recipe. As for "crusty weed" and "buds", i am unfamiliar with these terms.... These scales are used for the sole purpose of weighing dea- ermm weighing FOOD, yes food will do.

QuadShotz said:
Are those tepins or something next to it??
FAIL
rainbowberry said:
Nope, they are all baby Nagas.
RB, it seems like you have the habit of creating miniature version of chiles. first the miniature habs and now this! looking good. :cool:

How's the heat on those?
I gotta tell you, I'm seriously disappointed with the growing conditions over there. I've had Naga Morich pods from nagaseeds sent to me and they were surprisingly tiny and had no real heat. they were hot, yes... just a fraction of the heat I got from my Naga Morich pods (which were a lot bigger as well).

The heat on the bigger ones were good, but then again it was my first time of growing Nagas, they were hotter and bigger in my second year.

Back