• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mucho Nacho

Any one have any takes on these. I grabed a small plant from Bunnings. Just wanted to know if there any good - or did I waiste my dosh. If there any good I might grab the last few they have left (If there still there). I wanted a good alternative to the super hots I have - something with flavour and size.

Any one have any takes on these. I grabed a small plant from Bunnings. Just wanted to know if there any good - or did I waiste my dosh. If there any good I might grab the last few they have left (If there still there). I wanted a good alternative to the super hots I have - something with flavour and size.

I don't know much about em' but I've got some growing from seed my daddy bought. He thought they would be good for stuffed peppers. We'll see, I don't know how they could be terrible if they are worth the time to package. I think they might be a little milder than normal for japs.

I grew them last year and liked em enough to plant them again this season. Nice size, productive and make some fine poppers.

MuchoNachoPods.jpg

MuchoNacho-2.jpg

Nice size, productive and make some fine poppers.

I agree. I grew them two or three years ago. Keep in mind they're a hybrid, should that make a difference to you.

(Nice pics SS :) )

I had a look at my two local Bunnings for there, no such luck finding them. Will keep an eye out, since they appear to be getting new plants in still.

See how late in the season I can get them fruiting in the greenhouse.

Accidentally fell over at Bunnings and bought a Peruvian Purple (about 60cm tall), some Scotch Bonnets, and a Serrano.

Missus will kill me, I only went to grab some bug-spray :P

Accidentally fell over at Bunnings and bought a Peruvian Purple (about 60cm tall), some Scotch Bonnets, and a Serrano.

Missus will kill me, I only went to grab some bug-spray :P
Wow really.......that's awesome, I'm off to bunnings then to see if they can nab em. What brand were they, florianna, united, diggers etc.?

Peruvian Purple - As always, the label is lacking in useful information.

Plant Pics seems to be the company producing them, and the label simply says Red Hot Chilli. It doesn't even mention that it is a Peruvian Purple, just that it is a Frutecens.

It looked like the pallet had just been offloaded when I got there - was full of nice bushy plants. And at $15, couldn't help myself, is such a pretty plant.

Scotch /Serrano - Renaissance.

Back