• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Multy Pepper Plant

As I saw and seen Multy Fruiting Trees like an Orange Tree with Tangerines and Grapefruits branches Grafted onto them to make the single tree fruit many Varieties, Can it be Done with Peppers? I mean if its Possible Has Anyone Ever Done it? Like a Jalapeno Pepper plant and Graft some branches of maybe Serrano or scorpions or who knows?

This is like a magic carpet ride to the answers to many of your questions.......
IT REALLY WORKS !! https://www.google.com/

As I saw and seen Multy Fruiting Trees like an Orange Tree with Tangerines and Grapefruits branches Grafted onto them to make the single tree fruit many Varieties, Can it be Done with Peppers? I mean if its Possible Has Anyone Ever Done it? Like a Jalapeno Pepper plant and Graft some branches of maybe Serrano or scorpions or who knows?

This was done before...Home Depot has featured plants of orange habanero, jalapeno, and cayenne - if memory serves me correct. It is the same process as grafting the tops of pepper plants onto the bottoms of tomato seedlings. This was initially done to provide pepper plants resistance to certain soil borne diseases. In all honesty, these "conglomeration" plants don't seem to fare as well as each individual by itself.

Hey guys, remember to pump the brakes from now on...they aren't putting up with any more garbage between certain members....and I would hate to see anyone banned (even if sarcasm is the only intent). Some members on this site (not naming any names) don't seem to handle sarcasm too well and report other members, which, in turn, causes a truckload of BS for the moderators ------

Back