• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Musta Done Something Wrong

imaguitargod][quote=tinner666 said:
Your Mash is right fine the way it is. Spoonable.
Ok, I've got to ask because I don't know...what's mash...is it just peppers mashed or are there other ingredients?[/quote]

Mash denotes that it is mixed with something. We either use lime juice or water. More often than not, when you hear "mash" it will be in vinegar and salt (for the right price, you can get the salt left out.

In the case of the Hurricane Mash (or the Goat Pepper Mash), it's packed in lime juice. We use citric acid to maintain our acid levels (lime juice breaks down over time) and a little sea salt to help hold the colour of the peppers.

And it can be gotten in larger quantities... but the price is given on quote requests only. (Anyone wanting a quote simply has to send an email enquiry).

T

Standard converstion... no. Some people use more vinegar than others.

Ours converts to about 1 tsp or so = 1 hab or scotch bonnet.

Watch out with mash... a lot of them are cooked or fermented: ours isn't either.

T

Tina Brooks said:
I recommend it. In fact, I carry one around in my purse.

T

You know Tina, it's a lot easier to use a can of pepper spray against a would-be attacker, than it is to open up a jar and try to throw mash into his eyes. :idea:

DEFCON Creator said:
Tina Brooks said:
I recommend it. In fact, I carry one around in my purse.

T

You know Tina, it's a lot easier to use a can of pepper spray against a would-be attacker, than it is to open up a jar and try to throw mash into his eyes. :idea:

That's what I use the zero for. :D

T

ChefEx said:
Get a bigger purse for the 50cal. Dessert Eagle. :idea:

I would consider it... but I wouldn't be able to bring it on the plane when I go to the shows. lol

Btw... You mean "Desert Eagle", right?

By Dessert Eagle, I get visions of a giant can of whip cream.

T

Back