chinense Mustard Moruga Scorpion Pod Review

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The look on your face at 6:31 **entering the fourth plateau**

That was a huge pod!  "I think I just puked" lol! Well done, had a good laugh.  Might try growing some mustard supers next year, they've got a great color to them and I've been sitting on mustard 7 and bhut seeds for a while now.

Thanks for the review and being such a trooper lol. I've turned wimp this year. Last year I ate a reaper and a red moruga I grew and the heat and pain were no fun at all. Now I taste small slices of pods to get an idea of the heat and flavor. 

Holy crap! That thing was the size of a bell pepper!?! Enjoying your reviews this year, thx for sharing.   :dance:

The Gentle Beast strikes again!!   :fireball:

Helvete said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The look on your face at 6:31 **entering the fourth plateau**

That was a huge pod!  "I think I just puked" lol! Well done, had a good laugh.  Might try growing some mustard supers next year, they've got a great color to them and I've been sitting on mustard 7 and bhut seeds for a while now.
Thanks! Yeah, I think I pretty much checked out at that point :)
SavinaRed said:
Thanks for the review and being such a trooper lol. I've turned wimp this year. Last year I ate a reaper and a red moruga I grew and the heat and pain were no fun at all. Now I taste small slices of pods to get an idea of the heat and flavor. 
Thanks SavinaRed! 
hogleg said:
Holy crap! That thing was the size of a bell pepper!?! Enjoying your reviews this year, thx for sharing.   :dance:

The Gentle Beast strikes again!!   :fireball:
Thanks Hogleg! The sheer volume of that thing was ridiculous :) 
I may have to name my youtube channel name to The Gentle Beast now.
FROG DOG said:
haha, good job!
Thanks Frog Dog!

"It's like eating a sandwich", that had me laughing... :D  That was a bestial sized pod!!!

I too get the 'ear' thing all the time (never hiccups like others do..)- radiates up my jaw, then pressure in the lymph node area, then DEEP in the inner ear just gets lit up! Just pure pressure and fire shooting out the ears.. sometimes they ring pretty bad as well. Awesome job, Peter!   :P

Now I don't feel so bad as I tried one of mine on Sunday. It really kicked my butt too. I grew TS Mustard last year and was hoping it would be similar. Far from it. TS Mustard is a totally different animal. TS Mustard tasted grassy and smokey and the heat was very tolerable. Bottom line, I liked it!

So imagine expecting that, but getting the same reaction as you. Although mine seemed to have a little slower build, I never thought it would peak. I was actually able to taste the sight taste of floral in the the beginning when it went into some weird chemical taste, and that's when the heat really came on. 

I was lucky as I only ate a quarter pod to taste and had Milk and a Avocado Turkey Sandwich lying on the counter that my wife just made for herself. The milk and sandwich were gone in about 2 seconds. It was similar experience to a Bubblegum I had last year as it burnt all the way down in my esophagus. I can't even imagine eating an entire pod. 

Nice review. Keep them coming. 

Back