• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

annuum Mutant Orange Spice Jalapeno

uvu8b4d.jpg

hogleg said:
That's part of the flower kinda growing into the pod lol

Not sure where I got the seed, Bhuter? from a trade awhile back I think?
Hmmm.........
I remember JUST being able to send you one, HogLeg, that was still dark green, about to ripen. If so, I ALSO have those seeds. Lol.

Bhuter said:
Hmmm.........
I remember JUST being able to send you one, HogLeg, that was still dark green, about to ripen. If so, I ALSO have those seeds. Lol.

I have two others appearing to be normal from the same batch of seed. They were't seed saved by me, they were someone else's handwriting dif than my packaging.

Btw the leaf structure is different from the normal ones as well. I have a suspicion it may be polyploidy. We'll see if it produces any seed??

hogleg said:
I have two others appearing to be normal from the same batch of seed. They were't seed saved by me, they were someone else's handwriting dif than my packaging.

Btw the leaf structure is different from the normal ones as well. I have a suspicion it may be polyploidy. We'll see if it produces any seed??
I see. Interesting!!!!!
That's a keeper! A weird little ceramic (or the like) critter or anything that would look good with dreads, with no head/hair would be a perfect base/pot to put that plant in as a bonchi.
:high:

Back