• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

My 1st Year Growing Went Big!

This Is My First Year Growing

This Is My Chocolate Bhut Jolokia 4feet Tall 5 months only. 60+ peppers.

f0u34l.jpg

2h4jguo.jpg

This Is My Black Naga Jolokia Grew Wide 5 months 100+ peppers.

24kysm9.jpg

9k8i76.jpg

This Is My 1 1/2 month Chocolate Bhut Jolokia All Flowering/ Pepper throwing.
21cs0hu.jpg

is this bob marley's pepper? LOL jk
2v2fdlk.jpg

My Trinidad Scorpion 4 feet tall

350te8n.jpg

Congrats..................you've chosen some tasty versatile chili's. I'd support the 1st plant that photo'ed. I can hear a crack when looking at that picture. .............. ;)
Have fun with those peppers. Try drying them and powdering. The chocolates make an excellent addition to a rich beefy chili...

Greg

Congrats..................you've chosen some tasty versatile chili's. I'd support the 1st plant that photo'ed. I can hear a crack when looking at that picture. .............. ;)
Have fun with those peppers. Try drying them and powdering. The chocolates make an excellent addition to a rich beefy chili...

Greg

Yeah Thnxs Alot Man Appreciate It..Yeah I HAve Alot Of Dried Ones Pretty Spicy lol :dance:

The plants are looking good SIck!
The Black Naga looks like it's wanting to reach out and touch someone.
NIce!

Thnxs Hops..

Aha Tell Me About It In Person It Looks Huge Da Branches Wuld Touch Da Floor From How Heavy It Was Packing lol :party:

Nice looking plants. My Bhut grew wide also. Its cool to look at.

thnxs man.. Yeah When I Saw It Growing To The Side I Like Wahhh & Its Packing Peppers Like Crazy... :hell:

Lookin good Sick, just keep an eye on the low hangin one... It would suck if you found it broken off from all of the weight

Back