• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

My 2012 grow log

I started all my peppers Feb. 2012 Order all my seeds from Pepperjoe.com. Have a electic blanket I picked up at a garage sale for 5.00 What I planted was: [background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Peter Peppers (they roted)[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Early Jalapeno[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Giant Jalapeno[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Black Jalapeno[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Firecracker Chili[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Pepper Joe Cayenne[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Charleston Hot[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Cayenne Blend[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Tabasco Hot pepper[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]White Habanera[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Caribbean Chili [/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Habanero Blend[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Kung Poe Peppers[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Thai Sun Peppers[/background]

[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Bolivian Rainbow[/background]
P2230337.jpg

My hubby bought me shelves from Menards and lights from Walmart while I was transplanting everything into cups. I need to finish hardening everything to go into 5 gallon buckets and 3 gallon planters. Its been either way to windy or raining to do it. Will post more pictures when i get them outside.

P3310611.jpg

Hi Amy, what are conditions like on the northern plains? Don't know much about them up your way... I lived in CO on the front range for a few years back in the early '80s and thoroughly rooted in New England now. Cheers

Nice start. Let's see, if you started them in Feb. they should be 6-12" tall by now,
so let's see some great pics ;) What is under the light beneath the shelf?

Good luck with the rest of your grow season! Can't wait to see Nebraska pepper fields.

Hi Amy, what are conditions like on the northern plains? Don't know much about them up your way... I lived in CO on the front range for a few years back in the early '80s and thoroughly rooted in New England now. Cheers
It's hot and dry here. We haven't gotten crap for rain.

Nice start. Let's see, if you started them in Feb. they should be 6-12" tall by now,
so let's see some great pics ;) What is under the light beneath the shelf?

Good luck with the rest of your grow season! Can't wait to see Nebraska pepper fields.

It's a lid I have my 3 gallon planter on top. Lid was so water didn't get on the wood.

This what my dining room should look like that's why the white lid was down. The yellow stuff in the cups was for gnats, but it didn't work. Sorry of the mess in the picture, but my dinning room is next to my laundry room.

P5070019.jpg

I should rephrase my question. I was wondering what the pepper under the
light beneath the grow shelf was. I thought it might be a manzano.

You have a lot of plants goin'!

I should rephrase my question. I was wondering what the pepper under the
light beneath the grow shelf was. I thought it might be a manzano.

You have a lot of plants goin'!

I do, but what i've got growing are on my grow list. I had to move plants around and none of the are in planters anymore due to my 12 week old puppy. She think she's needs eat plants.

Liked the "low tech "comment somewhere...so I figured I'd drop by....
Nice start there , electric blanket was a good idea...I used my 2 dehydrators with the tops off ;) under the shelves behind some plastic to contain the heat...low tech all the way!

you said:"I[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]t's hot and dry here. We haven't gotten crap for rain.".....crap for rain is a good thing NOT to get!Though it might be good for nutes.... :rofl:[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]sorry-couldn't passs it up ;)-good luck on the grow![/background]

Liked the "low tech "comment somewhere...so I figured I'd drop by....
Nice start there , electric blanket was a good idea...I used my 2 dehydrators with the tops off ;) under the shelves behind some plastic to contain the heat...low tech all the way!

you said:"I[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]t's hot and dry here. We haven't gotten crap for rain.".....crap for rain is a good thing NOT to get!Though it might be good for nutes.... :rofl:[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]sorry-couldn't passs it up ;)-good luck on the grow![/background]

Thanks, but rain is a good thing. Where I live it's been the hotttest and driest spring/summer in 100 years.

Hi PepperWoman,
It's Pepper Joe.
Thanks so much for being a customer.
Looking good so far.
I guarantee you that you will be happy with my seeds....and if for any reason you are not email me at pepperjoe@sc.rr.com and I'll make sure that you are.
:P
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe

PepperWoman,
That's a shame about the Peter Peppers. They are absolutely the novelty of the garden.
Send me your mailing address to pepperjoe@sc.rr.com and I'll send you a free pack.
I know it was your fault but you are a great customer so just my lil' way of saying "Thanks".
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe

I got a package from Rich (USMC8411) a few days ago. I'm so excited to plant them for next year. I'll be posting pictures this next week had to order a new USB cable as our new puppy has chewed it.
~~Peppers~~
*Naga Morch
*Dorset Naga
*7pod OS yellow
*7pod BS Red
*Purple Jala
* Biker Billy Jalapeno
*Nardello
*False Alarm
* Greek pepperoncini
*Tam Jalapeno
* Congo Trinidad
* Trinidad Scorpion
*Zavory H.P.
*Jamaican hot Choc.
* Redf Daugeah Off Spring
* Saw's tepins
*UBA Tuba
*Jalapeno M
*Mucho Nacho Jalapeno
*Red Habanero
*Ancho
*Bhut Jolokia
*Pimiento Habanero
*Hot Lemon
*Sweet four way
*Serrano

~~Tomatoes~~
Super Sweet 100 Hybrid
Big Mama

~~Cucumbers~~
Lemon
Boston Pickling

~~Herbs~~
Stevia Honey Leaf

Here is everything outside.

P6070124.jpg

Here is some of the peppers in 3 gallon planters.
P6010093.jpg

Got all my peppers transplanted last weekend. Here is a picture of how I preped the buckets. Drilled holes in the bottoms of the buckets.

P6010089.jpg

Back