• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video My Butch T Trinidad Scorpion video

Hey man, first off great job. I know that pain and it definitely sucks. You mentioned that your face went a bit numb, did it feel like you couldnt talk correctly or like you just got a shot of novocaine? Also did you feel numb anywhere else (feet, hands, etc.)? That is what happened to me last week when I tried my first ButchT. Really crazy feeling.

But you definitely have more balls than most to take that beast whole. I have only seen a few others (Al, and I think Pex) go for it whole. I had half and wanted to curl up and die, can only imagine doubling that.

Keep up the vids, and I know it is difficult to keep them short, but this one was perfect. Enough time to see the effects and for you to talk us through it.

Thanks

Matt

the "mouth of steel" strikes again... nice work SS, you do a great job of keeping your shite together to give description...

one thing i'd like to hear is a bit about the flavor near the outset rather than just the heat...

thanks again!

Hey man, first off great job. I know that pain and it definitely sucks. You mentioned that your face went a bit numb, did it feel like you couldnt talk correctly or like you just got a shot of novocaine? Also did you feel numb anywhere else (feet, hands, etc.)? That is what happened to me last week when I tried my first ButchT. Really crazy feeling.

But you definitely have more balls than most to take that beast whole. I have only seen a few others (Al, and I think Pex) go for it whole. I had half and wanted to curl up and die, can only imagine doubling that.

Keep up the vids, and I know it is difficult to keep them short, but this one was perfect. Enough time to see the effects and for you to talk us through it.

Thanks

Matt
Yes, my stomach started to go numb which to be honest made me a bit scared lol, I think my chest did as well some. The numbness in my face felt more like tingling, although in my lips it felt like novocaine, this pepper made me feel like I drank ten cups of coffee couldn't hold still and I kept clenching my hands lol. Thanks to all that watched. I was curious to, I always eat peanut butter and bread and wash that down with milk, say like, 10 - 15 minutes before I eat the pepper. You dont think that would add a coating to my mouth making it feel not as hot would you?

Yes, my stomach started to go numb which to be honest made me a bit scared lol, I think my chest did as well some. The numbness in my face felt more like tingling, although in my lips it felt like novocaine, this pepper made me feel like I drank ten cups of coffee couldn't hold still and I kept clenching my hands lol. Thanks to all that watched. I was curious to, I always eat peanut butter and bread and wash that down with milk, say like, 10 - 15 minutes before I eat the pepper. You dont think that would add a coating to my mouth making it feel not as hot would you?

Perhaps it was bit of a blessing in disguise that the first one was a dud. You might have been a little more aprehensive to do the second one if the first was like the one in the vid.

Excellent job taking that whole thing on! :cheers:

Edit: Is it just me or does watching somebody else's pain when they try a pepper get you excited to try that pepper yourself? I've never tried a Butch T, but watching 15MinuteBurn do that vid now has me itching to get my hand on some of those and try them out. Maybe I'm just crazy. :crazy:

Props dude.

I knew after you said the first one wasn't that hot that everything was just going to go down hill from there for ya lol.

I'll be hittin you up to some of mine next year :hell:

Props dude.

I knew after you said the first one wasn't that hot that everything was just going to go down hill from there for ya lol.

I'll be hittin you up to some of mine next year :hell:
Very cool BigCedar! I look forward to taking it on! :dance: . And yes everything went down hill lol horrid stomach ache!

DUDE you are carzy.... i though ED was the only crazy man out there

dont mess with Judy :rofl: she will send peppers that is HOT and Hurt :D

great job man! i grew a bunch of these this year. some from judy , some from jim duffy and some from neil. all were very hot!

how u doing ED.. i need you to test a new breed for me.. do u remeber the brown 7 pod i sent u last year or so.. well i ahve been working on a trinidad scorpion brown i selected from that same seed patch.. i must send u one and u make video of it. one for mike as well

LMAO! Did you feel this again today? You dont have to tell us. I just know you feel really hot peppers twice...once in...once(TMI) haha

I agree makes me want to try this even more just to know what uncontrollable response i'd come up with. @3:55 you put your fingers in your ears

Back