• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My choc Fatali. is this normal...

The color is right?

Man this pepper was pretty hot! just taste a bit and my lips were numb in a very short time!

Without camera flash:

IMG_6550.jpg

With camera flash:
IMG_6549.jpg

yup thats correct, if im not mistaken those where from me right??
well i glad you at least got some the others looked like bliushing beauty sweet bell, sorry my bad
there is always a vestage of red present in any chocolate pepper its in there genentics

thanks your friend Joe

yep those were yours! and NICE HEAT !

put some in my stroganoff beef DELICIOUS!!!!!

i wasnt expeting so much deep and dark color at the placenta...
from picture of other choc Fatalii it was much more pale arounf the seeds and placenta...

Nice discovery :0)

and for the blushing beauty also it's nice!

Nice discovery? Who are you saying dicovered it?

i discovered this pepper... in the meaning of i never have tried that variety and this a nice discovery for my tongue and taste :)
this is not a newly bred pepper or watherver... it's a chocolate fatalii

and it's my first hot pod of 2012 (this one set quickly on the lants while flowers were dropping off. now the second wave of flower appeard and much more flower sets!

i love this hobby :)

Sure am glad I "discovered" this thread! Great looking pod! I read through the post and didn't take anything from it except that you were excited about the great color and flavor of your first pod of the season!!! Woot!

Hope this is a sign of great things to come for you this season Hammer!!!
Shane

Incredibly wicked color for sure!

The first chocolate Fatalii's that I ever grew, three maybe four years ago, were a bust. No heat what so ever. AJ and PRF grew them too that year and they were duds also. Glad to see some heat in them after all.

I sure would love growing that sexy wench.

i discovered this pepper... in the meaning of i never have tried that variety and this a nice discovery for my tongue and taste :)
this is not a newly bred pepper or watherver... it's a chocolate fatalii

and it's my first hot pod of 2012 (this one set quickly on the lants while flowers were dropping off. now the second wave of flower appeard and much more flower sets!

i love this hobby :)

I smell ya!

yep those were yours! and NICE HEAT !

put some in my stroganoff beef DELICIOUS!!!!!

i wasnt expeting so much deep and dark color at the placenta...
from picture of other choc Fatalii it was much more pale arounf the seeds and placenta...

Nice discovery :0)

and for the blushing beauty also it's nice!

glad you like them
yes there hot, i was not as fond of them as i am of the yellow
thanks your friend Joe

Back