My Crazy Dogs

Today I applied Tomato Tone and some Kelp to my plants. The dogs were outside with me and when I turned my back I see both of them standing very close to one of the pots just staring at me. The little idiots were eating the Tomato Tone and Kelp out of the pots (I had not had a chance to  water them yet or put some compost on them)! The little sneaks have never shown an interest in my plants before (besides one of them sucking on garlic leaves - not eating sucking) so this surprised me. 

Hopefully the slobber wont kill my plants lol 

From the smell, I would assume that alfalfa is a major component of Tomato Tone, which might be attracting them.
Hopefully it didn't make them sick.
Mine would probably eat it too, if my garden wasn't fenced in. Same goes for the composted horse manure.  :sick:

I found that eggshells will draw the figgin neighbor dogs to my garden to dig.But eggshells and cayenne pepper is something they don't like to dig in.HAha

The dogs didn't get sick. I"m really surprised this is the first time they've gone after anything in the garden. They like to play with bell peppers lol 

Back