• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

My Dad

My condolences Dick. Lost mine @ 18, and it was the hardest thing I've ever been through in my life. My thoughts will be with you today.

my prayers are with you Dick...I lost mine 4 years ago and he was 79 also...it has been just recently I could even talk about it without tears welling up...it just plain hurts deep inside and nothing but time will heal...

a line from a song I wrote

Time passes, things change, life goes on....

My friend Dick T. There is not much that i can say mate except that i am sad for your loss.
Love ya buddy.

Dick, not sure anything you read here on the forum helps, hopefully knowing you have a family here does. Condolences.

due to me not being on here for a while and making a post on another thread, i found out this news the wrong way.
Dick not much i can say that hasn't been said already except that the Taylor clan has lost another valued member, my thoughts are with you and you loved ones at this moment in time.

Back