• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

MY DOUGLAH'S ARE STARTING TO RIPEN!!

i was just out in my garden and i was picking some cat yellow and some aji yellow and decided to have a look under all the leaves of my Habanero row and to my surprise two of my douglah and a Burkina yellow are just starting to ripen, these is a new one for me as i never ate a either before
GONNA TRY TO GET SOME OF MY GARDEN PICS ON HERE SOMEWARE
im having pizza tonight so im going to have some aji omni-color and some aji yellow fresh from the garden with it tonight YUMMY!! :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

im really starting to get even more pumped now and as you all should know im going to be saving seeds as i get pods, im not going to pass up very much this season and also from my friend also so its going to be very interesting for everyone to see my list this year its going to be huge!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

as i said in my seed selling thread stay tuned your in for a treat!! GOD i love this hobby!!

thanks your friend Joe

Maybe I didn't explain myself well...
xX1al2uXy9LCn1pw6sHL8O8iw.gif

m8g4bkr656Wtt8a785BIxjVo7.gif

Gsr3rc6I5W6KalClm3zZCV8MZ.gif

OYsoHNoh8U7KEeN0kiM9IiuBP.gif
:lol:

Maybe I didn't explain myself well...

:lol:
i cant post pics as much as i have tried i cant i dont know if its my computer or what??

im sorry if im sounding like a smart guy not my intention i did misunderstand you, i would love to and wish i could post more pics

thanks to all im going to ask a favor of a friend im asking if he will post my pics thasnks your friend joe

I wonder what a slice of pizza with diced Douglah's would taste like. Congrats on the ripening peppers Joe, enjoy!

i had the pizza with the peppers i said i would but i went back out to the garden and looked a little more and struck gold!!, i found 2 wild Brazil peppers that were ripe i love these things!! i put both inside a slice and started to munch away with yummy sounds and a few other sounds of enjoyment, my wife was just shaking her head like she does quit often, she just doesn't understand this love affair :(

it has been almost a year since i ate fresh wild Brazil peppers there absolutely awesome!! :mouthonfire: if you never tried these please do you wont be sorry

thanks your friend Joe

Nice. :cool: I've gotten about 7 or 8 ripe Douglahs so far and they are really nice looking pods. Should have 5 or 6 more in couple days. I really like Douglah, I wish I would have kept more than 3 or 4 plants.

By "wild Brazi" you are talking about yellow cumari right? I love those things too, the flavor is great and they're incredibly aromatic. I give them to people at work and when they bite down on one I can smell it from 5 feet away (seriously). And not to mention they are HOT. I saw them listed at only 30-50k but they seem much, much hotter to me. One of those tiny pods puts as much or more hurt on me than an equivalent sized piece of bhut jolokia, even a piece with some placenta to make it more fair. They're listed in the same range as chiltepin but to me they seem far hotter. They are also probably the easiest to grow pepper I've had.

*Of course, the happenings and developments discussed in this thread are all speculative and circumstantial and in the absence of pics it can not be reasonably ascertained as to whether any of it actually occurred. :P

Back