• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My first full Dorset Naga

I took a couple to work today and one of my co-workers that enjoys hot stuff just said "f'it", lets just have the whole thing. I was like, Umm lets do half and he insisted so we each did a full Dorset. Holy mother of god. My throat felt like it seriously had hot coals in it. My ears were burning and the heat after 5 mins started traveling to my stomach. After about 5 mins ended up sipping some milk just to make sure it didnt bother my stomach. My Co-worker had serious hiccups.

It was the most intense burn EVER .... but having said that, I have had a slice off of a 7 pod Jonah that was about the size of a quarter but double the thickness and honestly, I'd say the 7pod was only about 25% less heat. I dont even want to imagine how hot the 7 pod would be.

Anyway I wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive and next time there will be a video :)

I took a couple to work today and one of my co-workers that enjoys hot stuff just said "f'it", lets just have the whole thing. I was like, Umm lets do half and he insisted so we each did a full Dorset. Holy mother of god. My throat felt like it seriously had hot coals in it. My ears were burning and the heat after 5 mins started traveling to my stomach. After about 5 mins ended up sipping some milk just to make sure it didnt bother my stomach. My Co-worker had serious hiccups.

It was the most intense burn EVER .... but having said that, I have had a slice off of a 7 pod Jonah that was about the size of a quarter but double the thickness and honestly, I'd say the 7pod was only about 25% less heat. I dont even want to imagine how hot the 7 pod would be.

Anyway I wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive and next time there will be a video :)

Dang Contour great job! Glad I did not start that money pool .. I had you pegged for at least 2 weeks before your first Dorset. Welcome aboard the crazy train.

LOL oh ya I forgot about the money pool :)

BTW if anyone wants to send a congrats to my buddy for trying his first full superhot (we've done a bonda and a chocolate hab at work before this), then I'm sure he'll be happy to hear it. He did burn but took it like a champ. His name is dadeyis1 on youtube. Mine is svtcontour of course :)

I'm glad to be aboard the crazy train.

Dang Contour great job! Glad I did not start that money pool .. I had you pegged for at least 2 weeks before your first Dorset. Welcome aboard the crazy train.

wow, contour! way to go at it. jump in the deep end of the pool! nice job! wish there was video! you went from choc hab to dorset in a couple of days! it won't be long. i know it burned but keep going. keep climbing upwards , you'll be addicted in no time!

I will see if I can do a video of me suffering this weekend with either a Dorset or a Naga Morich. Are they thought to be about the same heat? I imagine so, although the Naga's are bit bigger.

i've heard naga morich was hotter but i've only had a couple of dried ones. the dorsets you sent me weren't to bad. i've got 7 naga morich plants this year with a good amount of pods so i'll give it ago soon. you can do either one though. just don't think about it so much.

Ya I guess its all in the mind...although it is a bit tough not to think about it at least while world war three is happening in ones mouth. I guess after having the scorpion, everything else now tastes like jelly beans to you :) You're like red savina? Bah! Bhut Jolokia .... oooh I'm scared. LOL

i've heard naga morich was hotter but i've only had a couple of dried ones. the dorsets you sent me weren't to bad. i've got 7 naga morich plants this year with a good amount of pods so i'll give it ago soon. you can do either one though. just don't think about it so much.

Back