• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

my first hot sauce

well i just finnished making it and it was hot 6 habs ,pinapple, cayenne powder, and some brown mustard is hot there are also some secret ingrediants in it

it is still there i only did a little taste the ingrediants are
Habaneros
ground cayenne
Chile powder
ginger
brown mustard
Pineapple
white wine vinegar
brown sugar
molasses
black pepper
cumin
caning salt
allspice
coriander
no i do not have any picks it did taste good though but still needs to age the color is brown.

xcsports said:
no i do not have any picks it did taste good though but still needs to age the color is brown.
Huh? It's not going to age, it's going to spoil. It's a fresh sauce, not a mash.

i like the consitency and the flavor is ok now i just need to find a woozy bottle source in the northeast. i know how to bottle stuff been making straberry rhubarb jelly for 3 years for my self and it would last a long time if i did not eat it all right away. i also used to make grape jelly. i only wish there was an amature section but i know the rules of THPA. if only my rhubarb would produce more then i could start selling that. i already thought of making hot pepper jelly and other products to start selling on the internet

BEST TASTING HOT SAUCE EVER man it tasted just like a jerk/bbq sauce a mix of both cant wait until this fall when i have a ton of it. it even tasted good with wings i had for dinner

Back