My first pod turning Red

Just had to show off my first and only Supper hot turning Red.

2cA561s.jpg

birdfather said:
they do seem to take forever,  but once they start turning you should have more than you know what to do with. 
If I had any more pods it's the only one I have gotten to grow so far this year, so it might be next year before I have more then I know what to do with lol  

Yeah at first it was from the lack of Mag I think but think it's mostly the 110F + weather we had this year now it's cooled down to 97F or so I'm getting more flowers on my plants,  

I got some Killerswarm from Pex and make some Jerky, I really am liking the taste of the Trinidad Scorpion, and making jerky with it is something I wanted to do for some time!   
xwpxOiS.jpg

Congrats on the ripening pod. I'm in CT and I'm just getting excited looking at the tiny flower buds! Hopefully I'll have something more to brag about in October

A better pic and almost all Red!!
2uBGhNd.jpg

Vallyman I understand my other plant has a lot of flowers open now but as I only had the one take and grow so far I am not holding my Breath that I will get any more

KDCdVqi.jpg

I was worried that I haven't seen any real podding up yet, but looking at my pics from last year, I don't have any ripe pods (c. chinense) dated any earlier than mid September.

This hobby takes WAAAAYYYY too long! LOL

Like Normal for me the flowers are falling off lol I just hope a few grow!  The pod is all Red now but leaving it on a little longer. 

I made more Jerky, this time I added more Killerswarm,

1 1/4 lb beef
4 oz water 
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon white pepper 
1 teaspoon diced Garlic 
1 1/2 teaspoons Killerswarm 

Oh man is it good and Hot LOL 

Back