• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video My first video review - dedicated to Pepperproblem

I was sent some peppers by Jamie aka Romy6, so I thought I`d record the pain and throw them on YouTube. Shawn and I talked about doing this and I tried hard to get him to do the powder reviews, but he wasn`t up for "leaving digital footprints" as he said.
And now for the trainwreck.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHbl09pDOK4

Very nice review Nigel! Only a half glass of milk is not enough stomach prep for habs and hotter chilies.

#1. Make sure you eat a small meal or large snack about 20 minutes before the review
#2. A peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich with a glass of milk is great, the peanutbutter coats the stomach
#3. Drink a little Pepto Bismol or Mayloxx to help prevent stomach pain/gut burn
#4. If you ever experience stomach pain lay down in bed on your back and rub your stomach till it goes away.

A few times Ive eaten a superhot pod wthout prepping and I paid for it!
I was in the fetal position on the ground wanting to go to the hospital!

Im uploading a pod review of Jamies now :)

Excellent review, Nigel! Jamie sent me a SFRB and I have quite a few Red Brains, so I may eat one whole - NOT!!! His 7 Pot Browns are nothing short of brutal!

Thanks Megahot/ Meinchoh.

I never seem to have any issues with Habs and close relatives like Fataliis, whether I`ve eaten something or not. That`s obviously not the case with superhots like this one. I did get stomach cramps about an hour later, that came in 15 minute waves on and off for about 2 hours. Drinking milk at this point made no difference. Live and learn. 

One thing I have to ask is do you get hot tears after eating a superhot chili? I have every time and it`s painful for about 10 minutes, as I mention in the video. I also get hot pee about 6-8 hours later. 

Not had one of Jamie`s 7-pot browns yet. My stomach is cramping up just thinking about it.

Nope never get the hot tears. I get hoccups almost all the time and some reviewers dont. So in some ways the pods affect people differently

GOOD JOB MATE!!
good review
an Old Specked Hen would have been good to have after the B.S. LOL

your friend Joe

Palgrave said:
After I get my first scorpion pod I was going to eat it as a sort of rite of passage....now I'm not so sure!  :(
Lol... Just do it! If its to much don't do it again. Not like its gonna kill ya just hurts a little.

Palgrave said:
After I get my first scorpion pod I was going to eat it as a sort of rite of passage....now I'm not so sure!  :(

You just gotta do it. You`ll regret not eating one and you`ll regret eating one, but the former will last and the latter will not  :shocked:

Hey great review btw! Forgot to mention that.. Any way i just got my first ripe brain today!

CAM00680_zpsa2558a97.jpg

CAM00690_zps46257ea2.jpg

Delicious looking isn't she!

Back