• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

My Ghosts got tails ?

Is the normal for these peppers to have pods like this?

OR

Is this a case of cross polination?

Wiped out all my Ghost starter plants I had from setting in the sun too long this spring. So being I might not have time to start new ones I just ended up buying a 4 pack of them off the E Place from that Garden in Ohio.

Of the four plants, two grow pods like the pics below while the other two grow what look like normal pods for Ghost Peppers.

The pics below show the pods with the tails. The plants growing with the tails have about half the pods with tails and half with pods that look normal. There's eighty or more pods on the plants and more to come. So they are not doing all too bad growing. Hope they just all ripen before the cold sets in here.

The pic of the ripe pod is off the plants with the tail pods.

The last pic shows the plants growing the tailed pods. They are the two plants in the planter on the right, while the two on the left are Butch Ts I started from seeds from pepperjoe.

hmm... that's awsome!

I couldn't get any jolokia to grow this year due to a seed trader who sent me smoked pods..
lovely plant though wish it was mine!...

pm me if you want to sasbe I would love to get some of your seeds I might have something you want.

Back