• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My go at "Super Hots"

WOOT!
Ill start of by stating that I am a superhot noob by anyones standards. I have tried pieces, sauces, powders, and more but never whole pods till this week. Until recently my hottest was a fresh savina.

For the last four days Ive been eating my buddies (and now my own) dried Red Ghost Sorpions. One pod (more or less) daily to build my tolerance.
Im not sure if its just the pepper or me but it doesnt seem to be nullifying its effects lol.
My eyes still well over and the burn is way intense. Also been using the crud out of my 1498 and Reaper purre, great stuff.
The gut burn and stomach pain from the ghost scorp sucks, lol. I can mow a butch T with no problems, the ghost scorp murders my stomach and throat, its nuts.
Anyone else try these pods? Im glad I'll be pumping em out this season, definatley happy with my focus choice after trying the pods.

My stash is running low.....must reup!
Picture173_zps8e9e2700.jpg

I guess I have an iron cast stomach.. peppers never bother me.. ghost are one of my favs also but i been using a bunch of habs because of the fruity flavor and they are dirt cheap here. I did 4 ghost plants this last summer and 2 butch t's for super hots and several peach habs, anyway your idea of building up a tolerance is a good one.. but heat isnt the only way to go.. flavor and heat is what i look for in a good chile or sauce.. the heat and flavor need to compliment what you cooking or seasoning.

Just my 2 cents..:)

I guess I have an iron cast stomach.. peppers never bother me.. ghost are one of my favs also but i been using a bunch of habs because of the fruity flavor and they are dirt cheap here. I did 4 ghost plants this last summer and 2 butch t's for super hots and several peach habs, anyway your idea of building up a tolerance is a good one.. but heat isnt the only way to go.. flavor and heat is what i look for in a good chile or sauce.. the heat and flavor need to compliment what you cooking or seasoning.

Just my 2 cents..:)

Very true on cooking. For cooking I usually go with less hot varieties. Wiri Wiri is one of my favs.

If you are eating a Ghost a day and dealing with it you are well on your way. Its always gonna hurt though. Part of the fun.
The ghosts dont bother me much, it's the red ghost scorps that still kick my but (and my gut lol). I really can't imagin what a fresh pod will do to me o.O

Back