labels My imaginary hot sauce label

Although truth be told if I was doing a large scale typed deal I'd probably use it. Was just playing around at lunch with an old t-shirt design I did. I like racing, I like sauces, so here it is:

HotSauceoriginal2.jpg

It's more to show off the artwork than it is the actual content of the art. I better not see it on the shelves after this lol!

:lol: @ griff87

It is a cool design bluemeanie~. really good for just messing about on lunch hour.

Yeah I originally tried to do that but on a 5oz bottle I figured it is almost too small the 2nd time around lol.

Gotcha - to me, on the new one it kinda looks like he's got a meat thermometer shoved into his eye. Once you see that you can't un-see it. Heh

You might want to check the name too - I googled "turbo sauce" and a corporation with that name came up.

HAHA Thanks for doing that to me!

make sure you watermark or make the image yours if you dont want to see it out and about

Being a photographyer and a part of the photography forums there's not much you can do. people are really good at removing them if they want to so it's just added work. All images are automatically copyrighted when created if I were to persue anything.

I know it is for demo purposes but having peppers as last ingredient would make me not buy it. :)

I agree about watermarks, best to do is embed an image into the picture. With the right tools anything can be removed but it makes it more difficult. Every photo I snap is copyright marked in the metadata as well.

Back