• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor My indoor grow so far

ghost-both are currently flowering everywhere there is room, probably 50+ per plant. Many of the flowers are falling off, none have opened yet though. I got these guys, they were started in May of 2012 and only produced about 10 pods each is the short growing season, we got frost in October this year and they have been indoor ever since.
bth_010.jpg
bth_009.jpg
bth_008.jpg

2 habanero and 2 peraru(sp?) Planted earlier this fall, They are taking off now
bth_007.jpg

Purple Jalepeno(The others all fell over dead but this guy is doing pretty good)
bth_005.jpg

Moruga Scorp
bth_004.jpg

Orange Habanero
006.jpg

Fresno
bth_003.jpg

I also have white habanero growing, chocolate habanero if I can get them to germinate, peach ghostXscorp, Butch T, and thai(The kind common in the restraunt and grocery stores). Many of my seeds were obtained from various chili we get at work(I'm a chef)

And a small selection of tomatoes I am growing. I have purple grape tomatoes, yellow heirloom grape tomatoes, these fruity yellow tomatoes that only get about 1" in diamater, and purple tomatialla. I have a few other varieties that I have yet to get around to growing.
bth_001.jpg

Thanks for looking, any comments or recomendations are gladly taken

yeah keep it up, my bhut plants gave me about 200 pods each for all 4 plants.. but those were in the ground .. you will be successful.. keep trying

Thanks Guys. Our growing season can be so short here that I figuered starting them in November and January would get me the best yield along with over wintering. As long as I don;t over water any more, I think I can have a decent grow next year. I had a bunch of seeds sprout overnight, most of which are thai and the peach ghostxscorps. Thanks for your kind words. This is my first year doing this do so I am still trying to learn all I can from reading all the great post here and picking you guys' brains.

Thanks, I just measured them. They are only about 11" tall but 16" wide. Very bushy. I am going to pull out the real camera later. This ipod touch don't take the best pics

Back