• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

my latest order with pic

got a question about a bottle just ask

Picture001-1.jpg

the droolin devil sauces are for friends that keep asking and trying to borrow mine so My hot sauce seller set me up as a seller also this is not about the money as its about not having to share .
blairs chips are pricey but dam good so I keep them in my wall.

How hot are Blair's crisps Shayne? I've heard many times that they arn't that hot a tall but have seen websites label them as extremely hot, I'm mainly asking about the Habanero ones.

Blair's Chips are really good imo. They are the most crispy chips I've ever tried so far and that alone makes it worth buying them. I have only tried chips that are labelled as medium hot so far (because they were a special offer - one box for a third of the regular price). I guess even the hot ones are not outstandingly hot, but - knowing Blair's products - far from mild.

Of the medium hot chips, I liked the Buffalo Wings best, BBQ wasn't my cup of tea and Habanero Parmesan were also quite good.

Worth a try for sure!

pk0102.jpg
[/IMG]

These are the Buffalo wings chips!

They're not actually that expensive for postage either because of the weight. What's that sauce in the "4 pint orange juice looking bottle" Shayne? I've never seen a sauce sold in that quantity :shocked:

The chips are not that hot -- hot to people who dont eat them i.e. my Dad.. Sister ...but my son will eat the whole bag if I let him my wife will crush them too ... Its a very good tasting chip.

rainbowberry said:
They're not actually that expensive for postage either because of the weight. What's that sauce in the "4 pint orange juice looking bottle" Shayne? I've never seen a sauce sold in that quantity :shocked:

a half gallon of droolin devil chili garlic.
the chips are kettle cooked style with a good amount of heat and worth buying if you can find them.

There's a few sites on the internet in England that sell them Shayne, it's usually a bulk order but it's stilll not too expensive.

rainbowberry said:
There's a few sites on the internet in England that sell them Shayne, it's usually a bulk order but it's stilll not too expensive.

I have a pack of these sitting on my shelf as we speak....mmmm they are very good,not too hot but just right.

Back