• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video My Naga video

Hi guys, this is a video of me eating a 1/2 red Naga Morich. It was one hell of a rush, and now I know why you guys say the "back of the throat" !:mouthonfire: It burned in every way possible, my stomach felt like there was a hot ember sitting in it for hours later!

I would like to say great job to the guys at the hippyseedco. and quadshots for some awesome chile testing videos!!:onfire:

I hope you guys like it.

Bwhaahahaa nice pwnage video! I know that headshake, it's the conversation you have to yourself saying why the hell did I do that! :lol: Yeah the Naga destroys your throat, I bet your glad you didn't do the entire pod:)

BTW, thanx for the mention in the video bro! I'm glad to see the peppers did well for ya!

Great job mate!

Now ya know what all the Naga fuss is about..woohoo!
Thanks for the mention too, most excellent.

Rock On....
rockin_banana.gif

Thanks guys, I now know what the Naga fuss is all about, it's one hell of a pepper, that actually tasted pretty good (at first):shocked:! And yep I'm sticking with a half pod!:lol: Also your welcome for the shout outs. I might be doing one with a Scorpion next?;)

nice 1 mate, yea at 1st hahahah then the "oh dear" look when it kicks in at the min and yea the head shake 4.10 "jus getting worse" and that feeling that it goes away, then comes back is insane..

well done :) and the scorpion is bout same so :) can't wait to see that 1,, hey next day, did ya have a weird metallicy taste when ate or drank anything ? just wondering

cheeers mate

theHippySeedCo said:
nice 1 mate, yea at 1st hahahah then the "oh dear" look when it kicks in at the min and yea the head shake 4.10 "jus getting worse" and that feeling that it goes away, then comes back is insane..

well done :) and the scorpion is bout same so :) can't wait to see that 1,, hey next day, did ya have a weird metallicy taste when ate or drank anything ? just wondering

cheeers mate

Hi Neil, and you know I can't recall a taste like that? Myabe, but I don't remember? I was to busy thinking about the BBQ coal in my stomach! Thanks for posting, I'm really happy to here feedback from other Naga addicts!;) I can't wait for the Scorpion, it's reached full size, now it just has to ripen.

Thanks again!
Jason

Intense vid! Your pain and suffering was obvious and very visible. I had to smile when you had this "what the f**k am I doing here" look on your face. Good that it was just the dog coming in! Would suck to have a vid ruined by your mum coming in asking "are you doing drugs in here???"! :) Waiting for the next one!

Ha ha ha!:lol: Dude, that's just freakin funny. Ya know my dog was sleeping almost all day, so he thought why not walk in, right when I'm doing the video:rolleyes: Drugs.... what drugs:shocked: By the way I looked, I was high on something alright, a friggin Naga!

Good stuff man
Cheers:)

excellent vid Jason...I can see your pain...

I haven't worked up the tolerance yet for even half one yet...I am doing the slice thing starting at the tip and working my way up to the stem...it takes me all day to eat one whole pod...

Excellent vid!! I'm still waiting on my Naga's. Just a flower so far. Definitely looked pretty intense though!!

yeah i have seen that pain before ( Neil, Andrew, Quads ) ha ha ha !

job well done mate... very relaxed and composed...

i think i would of been screaming like a little girl..lol

still working my way up to the naga, so far i am at jamaican hots... so i think i will record my naga VERY SOON..LOL

take a look when i post it.. cheers

Back