My name is Ray, and I'm a Pepper-holic.

Hey everyone!

I was threatened with account deletion after procrastinating too long to post on here, so here we go!

My name is Ray and I live in central wisconsin. I am an experienced gardener who has taken to growing mostly super hots over the last few years. In addition to gardening, I am a former brewmaster and currently make cheese for a living. I am working to achieve "master cheesemaker" status, which takes a minimum of 13 years, so I'm told. You should taste some of the superhot processed cheese spreads I've been playing with!

I made the rough decision to not start any super hot seeds this year due to buying a new house, moving, and then going on vacation all during seed starting time. I still have eight 2-3 year old plants that are dormant in the basement that will provide enough heat for my hot sauces this year, so I am not too concerned. I'm actually excited to not have my garden overrun by butt blasters as when we get back from northern california in a couple weeks, I will start all my "aji" varieties that get neglected every year. Not sure which ones I have, but you can rest assured I will post a grow log.

Cheers everyone!

Back