dehydrators My New G4U 10 Tray Dehydrator

Just received my new dehydrator my family got me for Father's Day/Birthday. They let me pick it out. :cool:

It's the 10 tray G4U model with timer and temp control. Supposed to be comparable to the Excalibur but with better temp control and less $$.
Has a clear blank piece you can remove any 3 trays and snap on the front of unit if you need more vertical space.
I haven't used it yet but I'm sure I can give a good workout with peppers and other garden bounty over the next few months.
DSC_0002-2.jpg

Has plastic mesh for all the trays and came with 2 teflon sheets for fruit leather, etc.

DSC_0007.jpg

The temp control goes from off, the lowest temp is 85F to 155F. I think the timer is up to 40 hours.

DSC_0003.jpg

Here's what it looks like with the top 3 trays out and the blank piece installed.

DSC_0006.jpg

I ordered from these people. My 2nd purchase from them and haven't had any issues. My link

I'll try to post some results after using this a few times.

my girls are only 9 & 11 years old, wonder if i can get them to set up a fulltime lemon-aid stand and take on some paper routes, so they can buy me something like that for my next father's day?

actually, the wife bought me the nesco fd80 for christmas and it has lived up to all my expections so far.

nice haul tonly, i know how expensive the excalibur can be and holds a pretty heafty price tag.

The G4U is very good, I had the same one. Sold it due to not using is much, and want to go stainless when I get back into it, but this one is the best for the plastic ones.

Back