• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds My new seed starting area for next year :)

Finally got my new grow area done!!!! :) I now have enough area and lights to start 4 flats at once, only problem is i wont get to try it out till next year..... seeing as i leave monday for four and a half months of training with the national guard..... Oh well, off to serve the country :)

IMAG0171.jpg

Looks good, Dave. Your set up will be there
waiting for you when you get back! Good luck!

Looks like a pretty solid setup. I know how you feel about missing a season due to Uncle Sam. Just use the time thinking about all the peppers you are gonna grow next year, and when you get back maybe start a few and see if you can keep
Alive until the next year.

Looks like a pretty solid setup. I know how you feel about missing a season due to Uncle Sam. Just use the time thinking about all the peppers you are gonna grow next year, and when you get back maybe start a few and see if you can keep
Alive until the next year.
This is my first Spring without a deployment in 5 freakin years! I always end up starting something and coming home to dead plants, or getting back mid season and grabbing a few plants from Wally world and trying to get something out of them in a few months...

I'll save you some seeds for next year brother! Stay safe!
Shane

Like your grow area. Is it right next to the heatrer? should be a good temp there.

I retired in 2003 from Active Duty and it seems like I've been busier than I ever was while wearing boots now. Ahn, at least in Florida I have a 362 day growing season. As they used to tell me when I deployed Have fun, be safe, keep your head low and your a$$ even lower.

Thanks for your service!

RM

Back