• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My pepper garden

Peppercrazy's Garden [Update 6/17/09]

heres some pics i just took of my garden, some potted plants and some seedlings!

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

You FL Pepper People make me sick, sick with Jealousy..."-)

Great Start on your Pepper Patch, your going to be knee high with Peppers soon...

skealo said:
Is that ripe red pod an aji dulce?

I really have no clue, honestly. I was given a bunch of mixed seeds from family, and that's what grew, If anyone can help me identify this stuff i'd really appreciate it.

peppercrazy said:
I really have no clue, honestly. I was given a bunch of mixed seeds from family, and that's what grew, If anyone can help me identify this stuff i'd really appreciate it.

I think it is. Did you eat it?

It would taste similar to a habanero but have no heat.

6/17/09

Well, I figured I might as well post my progress, and update my thread!

The seedlings..

DSCN2852.jpg

DSCN2850.jpg

Bhut jolokia macro

DSCN2865.jpg

Bug on my jalapeno, anyone know if these are harmful to the plants? I have seen a few of them, but no real damage...

DSCN2854.jpg

imaguitargod said:
That bird pepper kinda looks like a Tabasco!

Maybe you are right! I never really looked up what a Tabasco pepper looked like until just now, but I'd definitely say that there is a strong similarity between them, if they are not one in the same.

I agree with Iggy...it does resemble the Tabasco peppers...just thought...I am not growing any this year...wonder what happened to all my seedlings...I bet I sold every last one of them....dangit...

Back