• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My plants in dire need of your help

I'm posting a link to my glog, which I just updated so you can see the pictures and read what is going on.

(My computer is really slow and would take forever to repost pictures in this thread)

The plants are hating being in the garden. They are hanging on but do not seem to like it at all. I am at a loss of what is going on or what to do at this point.

If you have any questions or need any other information or pictures please let me know. I really do need some light shed on the situation though....I am lost as for what I need to do. I hate not knowing what is going on with all of them....and it's not just one thing lol It's so many different things happening with different plants. They look good, then they look bad, then they look good. Some just look bad and stay bad.

If you could take a look at the link and give me any feed back that would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/28097-growin-me-a-log35kings-2012/page__st__160

Yea I'll bring a big spliff over and share it with the plants and you, they just need to chill. I honestly think you have a K deficiency, since you been giving them calcium. The cold temps over night around last week probably didnt help either. I notice my plants that are outside are a little wilted in the morning time after it gets down to about 45 or so. They aren't in the ground tho. Maybe your soil temps aren't warm enough yet. If they were mine, I would trim most the foliage and start fresh. You will have giant bushes. You know me tho, I'm not scared of topping or pruning. IMO it's healthier for the plant and they can now focus on new better growth. I still have some extra plants that you are welcome to if in need. Would gladly bring em over to ya.

Back