• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

my plants of 2011

Lancecook plants of 2011..
slowly getting bettere with growing and getting more plants each year but my wife thinks im a freak and hates me growing things causev i talk more about chilies and my plants then her and everything is chilli this chilli that. But i keep saying this is my hobby im quit stuff now im on track and this is wat i love and her......first time growing butch t's and i think there my favourite they just grow like crazy well mine did anyway.best growth ive ever had with anything ive ever grown.
any help with growing or any thing u can see that i need to do just let me no . would like as much help as possible thanks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Over wintered naga morich -wasnt expecting this to survive after dogs eating it to a stick then overwintering it

Butch t's

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Butch t's
URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/imag0058np.jpg/]
imag0058np.jpg
[/URL]

somwere up the back is my chco hab

Those Butch T's look amazing.......if mine could only look that good!....next year

I'm a big fan of overwintering, I just came in not long ago, it started to get dark, I'm half way there to finishing repotting the plants to be brought in for the winter. Its great to see people putting in the effort to do so.

If I can make a suggestion, your Naga Morich looks fine , it's starting to grow every-which-way, thats pretty cool and a good sign, but I would
whack off the "lone" stem thats growing upward, its off balanced and you'll have to stake it, but by trimming it off you'll be able to manage the shrublike growth, which will eventually grow Evenly over a metre tall........just my opinion
Greg

thanks for the advise
i need as much as i can get
yeah the butch t's were small seedlings and all of a sudden bang just bloomed like nothing ive ever seen
they do look good
ill keep up with the pics

Nice plants Lance looking good :cool:

It sort of looks from the pictures of your garden they get shade but can't tell?
I have learnt that when it says `full sun`, they don't mean Perth or Australian sun. My plants that get a full days sun grow hardly any leaves because the light is so strong they don't have to, but ones under shadecloth get bigger fatter leaves like yours but they are thinner and more delicate.

Back